This short and simple agreement is intended for situations where you are tagging another brand and mentioning that brand in your social media post. While you may be providing helpful promtion to that brand, permission can be necessary to avoid trademark infringement. Includes:
- A request to use the brand's name and social media handle in posts.
- Details the number of shoutouts, dates for the shoutouts and captions.
- Grants permission to use the brand name and social media handle only for the shoutout(s) as detailed in the request.
- Let's the brand revoke permission in case it wants the shoutout removed.
FLS LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Please consult with an attorney before using this document.
This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services and you should note the following:
- This document has been prepared for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice.
- Transmission of this document and the information contained in it is not intended to create, and receipt thereof, does not constitute formation of an attorney-client relationship.
- You should not rely upon the document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation, to review and provide advice on the terms of this document, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this document, any other other legal issues contemplated by this document or the transaction in relation to this document.
BRAND SHOUTOUT PERMISSION SLIP
By purchasing, you agree to the FLS Legal Disclaimer.