You'll want to be careful about sharing confidential product information with collaborators. Use this downloadable, legal template non-disclosure agreement to explore working with a vendor, supplier, factor, or other service provider.
Terms in this NDA include:
- Keeping your trade secrets and confidential and proprietary information confidential.
- Your ownership of the work product created by the third party.
- Ensuring your ability to seek legal help against unathorized use or disclosure of your confidential information.
FLS LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Please consult with an attorney before using this document.
This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services and you should note the following:
- This document has been prepared for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice.
- Transmission of this document and the information contained in it is not intended to create, and receipt thereof, does not constitute formation of an attorney-client relationship.
- You should not rely upon the document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation, to review and provide advice on the terms of this document, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this document, any other other legal issues contemplated by this document or the transaction in relation to this document.
NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (NDA) LEGAL TEMPLATE
By purchasing, you consent to the FLS Legal Disclaimer.