Hiring an Influencer to help you promote a brand campaign, increase sales or brand awareness? Use this template agreement to make sure both the brand and the Influencer have the necessary permissions, plus establish the key terms for the collaboration:
- Use of the Influencer's social media accounts and online platforms;
- Influencer's use of brand materials;
- Brand guidelines;
- Schedule and number of posts, and ownership of content.
FLS LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Please consult with an attorney before using this document.
This document is not a substitute for legal advice or services and you should note the following:
- This document has been prepared for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, advertising, a solicitation, or tax advice.
- Transmission of this document and the information contained in it is not intended to create, and receipt thereof, does not constitute formation of an attorney-client relationship.
- You should not rely upon the document or information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from an appropriately licensed attorney, including without limitation, to review and provide advice on the terms of this document, the appropriate approvals required in connection with the transactions contemplated by this document, any other other legal issues contemplated by this document or the transaction in relation to this document.
Influencer Brand Collaboration Template Contract
By purchasing, you agree to the FLS Legal Disclaimer.